Saturday 11 July 2015

Box in a Bag

Hi,
It's been a busy crafting week.
I have been using a some retired cardstock and making gifts for friends and family.

I love the bag in a box, here is a link to  Luvin Stampin, Box in a Bag.
 I used the measurements from here, but made a few design changes.
There a loads of other you tube videos on the bags, so have a look and choose one you like. 
I filled the bag with 6 cards. This is a lovely gift idea that you can make for your friends and family.

Add a comment if you would like any more details about this project.

I CASED the card from Starlightstamper.com

I will will posting my next bag in a box project tomorrow. So drop by again.

Don't forget to check my tabs at the top of the page for the Weekly specials and the Clearance Rack, there are some great deals available. You can use the shop now button, or drop me an email or give me a call.

Keep Crafting

xo




One sheet wonder technique. Randomly stamp a single image all over your card stock and you have created your own DSP, that perfectly coordinates with your planned project. 

This card used the new Happy Birthday Everyone Hostess Stamp Set. 





No comments:

Post a Comment